5.26.2010

Sleeping is dumb.


Sleeping is a waste of time. It actually really is. You will sleep 1/3 of your life away, and there is nothing you can do about it. Reasons sleep pisses me off.

1. We would be much more productive if we did not sleep. Plain and simple.
2. Society has made it so that you are suppose to sleep when you want to be awake, and your awake at fucking god awful hours of the morning when you want to sleep. (all the fun shit happens at night anyway)
3. All my friends do not get themselves out of bed until 2p.m., so that when I am awake in the morning there is nothing to do.
4. The only times i enjoy sleep is when I am actually tired and want to go to bed. (too bad thats in the middle of the day when the average person is in school or work).

All I'm saying is that we should all get together and collect as much aderol, vyvance, ect... as we can, and take it all. Then we can throw an eternal party until our brains fizzle out.