10.12.2010

Naked Lap Fail



On Sunday night, we were playing beer pong and my team ended up getting shut out (my partner knocked over 3 cups with his shoulder). This resulted in both of us having to do a naked lap around the house. I was pretty fucked up at this point, and I could barely get my own clothes off. It was also really cold outside, so I ran as fast as I could to the back of the house. This is the basic equation. Beer+Nudity+Running - Coordination+ Concrete Back Porch= An Embarrassing Bloody Ass Cheek. When I got back inside, I was bleeding everywhere. It also didn't help that inside, there was a kid on shrooms, who kept trying to send me to the hospital. He was afraid I was going to bleed to death in my sleep. There was also no rubbing alcohol or anything to disinfect the cut, so I had to use mouth wash. I let the shrooms kid do a haggard tape job on my wound, so that it would ease his worried mind. At least I got a cool looking scar out of it.