6.29.2010

Last Night


So last night, we went to a kegger at Sean's place. I have no idea how this was brought up, but I ended up telling these girls that I could take a punch to the face no problem (as long as someone was filming). Well Bryce immediately rose to the occasion, and gave one of the girls his phone so she could film it. Before things like this happen to me, I smack myself in the face a couple times to psyche myself up. Then I look down and think about something completely irrelevant to the current events. Like "I hope I didn't leave my back door opWHAM!". Its over before you know it even happened. I feel its a good way to get over the anxiety of the anticipating punch, kick, smack or whatever. Bryce gave me a solid crack to the cheek, and hugged me afterwards. The best part about this video is the drunk girl filming, who for some reason is convinced I am from Ireland.Sorry about the lighting.