1.25.2012

Yay New Blog.


I created a new blog for my social media class and my own shameless self promotion. So, you should check it out, follow me, promote me, stalk me, whatever. I promise I will continue to update dumbassia regularly and to show you I am being sincere, I will now post all the blog names that the dumbassia crew, other acquaintances and myself suggested for my new blog. One of these individuals may have been under the influence of something. If you guess who that individual is...you win.

Disruptive Creation, Maniacal Radness, Cornholios Way, Creative Grime, Right-Brain Sickness, Blah,  Bruises X Brushes, Shock Value Aesthetic, wasteoftime, Negative Progress, GrizzlyAdamsBeard, Zombie Goop, Pizzaria Dreams, Sidekicks Kickin It, Escalator Kids, Big Spoon and Bannas, FUNdecided, Get Derivative, BunchaSavages, Tight Spaces Loose Laces, Punchin Pavement, Street Dreaming Ideas Streaming, Empty Ideas Wallets Loaded, Jersey Rotten, Pennys For Thoughts, Quiet In The Streets, Break the Mold, Staying Gold and Growing Old, The Street Is It's Byproduct, Grind Em Up, Spray Day, Blog Slug, I Like It When You Neil, Jerken Durkin, O the Cruelmanity, Esistantial Angst, A Day Late and a Chromosome Short, Its Hard to Rent a Room when You tends Toward Frenzy, Unfollow the Yellow Brick Road, A Bad Arsonist is Easy to Find,  Rest Assured thats How They Spot You, After Its On Fire Then You Set It a Adrift AFTER, If Spiders Were Insane You Would Spend More Time In Terror, I am My Own Activity, The Lithium is the Jello Just a Heads Up...

There were more.

Decided to go with "Oh No Neilio", but if I decide I'm not feeling it I can always go back to this clusterfuck of a list. Here's the link, go there.

www.OhNoNeilio.blogspot.com